Tuesday is list day for this blog series. I don't know about you guys, but I'm a huge fan of lists. I find old ones crumpled up in the bottom of my purse or wedged into books I'm reading all the time. I love lists because my brain is sometimes a place of little organization and I need to pour out the contents of said unorganized brain onto paper to keep myself from going nuts.
Tuesdays will be list days and each week will be a different prompt. If you'd like to participate, please leave a comment with a link to your blog post list!
Today's prompt: a list of wardrobe essentials.
1. Easy, breezy sun dresses
2. Comfortable dress pants
3. A white button-up shirt
4. Heels that make you feel like a goddess
5. Flats that make you feel like Audrey Hepburn
6. A party dress you can move in
7. Go-to jeans
9. A trench coat
10. A variety of scarves to take you from winter into spring then into summer and fall
11. Pieces to layer: tanks, cardigans, light sweaters, t's.
12. A statement ring or necklace that's casual enough to wear to grab coffee
13. Confidence & no reservations
The last one is a given, right? I'm still trying to figure out how to own my style without reservations, but it gets easier when you know what you like, don't you think?
What are you wardrobe essentials?