Flea Market Flowers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's My Birthday!

Hooray! I'm an old lady today. 25. I can't believe it, but I'm excited. I mean, I can finally rent a car (even though I've never had the need to rent one before.) What else could  a girl ask for?

Well... she could probably ask for something more special than a rental car, but you get what I mean.

Today I'm going thrifting. There are a few local shops close to my house that I'm dying to check out. One of them puts out mannequins on nice days and dresses them in some really cute clothes, and I seem to drive by and always do a double take at the outfits they put out. There are a couple of consignment stores that look like they carry everything but clothes, so my plan is to scope all of them out.

The goal is to scoop up as many great pieces of clothing and home decor for spring without spending a ton of cash. I can't wait to share my finds with you tomorrow!

And keep an eye out for a DIY project I'm really excited about... if you're even a tiny bit crafty and like biking, you'll want to see this!


Now get outta here! Go eat some cake in honor of my birth! :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! How were those shops? I avoid Main St. on my way home from school because of the busses, so I've never been. I'm always so exhausted at the end of the day that I don't feel so inclined to go shopping, but they look kinda cute.

    ReplyDelete

Comments = love. You know it's true!